Enjoyment in Salzburger Land
Outing Destinations and Restaurants
- Gererhof Local History Museum (Annaberg, 10 minutes)
- Gerzkopf Wildlife Reserve (Annaberg-Lungötz, 15 minutes)
- Kupferzeche Historical Copper Mine (Hüttau, 25 minutes)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress with Falcon Show (Werfen, 30 minutes)
- Eisriesenwelt Ice Caves (Werfen, 30 minutes)
- Salzwelten Salt Caves (Hallein, 45 minutes)
- Celtic Museum (Hallein, 45 minutes)
- Ancient Celtic Village (Bad Dürrnberg, 50 minutes)
- Hallstatt World Heritage Site (Hallstatt, 50 minutes)
- 5fingers Krippenstein Observation Platform (Obertraun, 60 minutes)
- Salzburg, Home of Mozart (60 minutes)
- Bad Ischl, City of Emperors (60 minutes)
- Further Outing Destinations in the Region
With the Salzburgerland Card, you receive free admission to over 190 attractions in Salzburger Land! The card is available at the Annaberg-Lungötz Tourist Centre.
- Winterstellgut Restaurant (Annaberg, 5 minutes)
- Obauer Restaurant (Werfen, 30 minutes)
- Johanna Maier Gourmet Restaurant (Filzmoos, 40 minutes)
- Döllerer's Genusswelten Restaurant (Golling, 40 minutes)
- Additional Restaurants and Inns in the Area
... or would you rather park the car and treat yourself to culinary refinement in your own chalet:
- Our private cook can prepare delectable Kaspressknödel dumplings and other regional dishes just for your party.
- Andrea, our specialist in traditional Chinese medicine, can initiate you into the secrets of five-element cuisine, or ...
- You can enjoy a fondue or grilling evening in your our chalet — the accessories stand at the ready, and high-quality ingredients are delivered upon request.
Choose a dish from our culinary offerings
Farmer autmn in the Tennengau region
Every year at harvest time the locals celebrate with music, dance and speeches. Experience the varied programm in autmn season: Hike from one hill farm to the next, experience great hospitality, tradition and cheerful homecoming parades. The annual framework programme of the HayART Festival is characterised by variety! Craftsmen such as gamsbart (chamois hair tuft decoration) alpine hat makers, instrument makers and shingle makers give insight into long-forgotten arts.
We are very gladly available to you for possible questions!
Steuer 88, 5524 Annaberg
Tel. +43 (0)664 / 423 26 62, Fax: +43 (0)6463 / 60036-33
Proprietor: Christine Schwaighofer | VAT ID: ATU 54990602 | Company Headquarters: Landesgericht Salzburg