Hiking and Mountain Biking
Around Dachstein Mountain
The Dachstein, Gosaukamm, and Bischofsmütze Mountains, and the Tennengebirge mountain range form the perfect backdrop for unforgettable hiking experiences. Countless marked hiking trails and mountain-bike routes, from easy-going to challenging, invite you to explore Salzburg’s expansive mountain landscape. Fans of Nordic walking certainly won’t be disappointed either — the Annaberg Tourist Centre offers a weekly two-hour Nordic walking course for beginners. Participation is free with an Annaberg Guest Card.
Starting from the Luxuslodge, you can strike out on over 300 marked hiking trails of all shapes and sizes. Knowledgeable mountain and hiking guides can lead you to the most beautiful locations, or you can discover the forest world on all on your own. You can even wonderfully explore the Lammertal valley in the snowy months on its many winter trails, with or without snowshoes.
Tip for hot summer days:
With the gondola 'Donnerkogelbahn Annaberg' at 1,475m above sea level - hike from the Zwieselalm to the Gosaukammbahn (about 1.5 hours) - use the gondola to the Gosausee and cool down in the fresh mountain lake. Dogs are allowed to swim in the lake! On the same route back to Annaberg.
- Hiking Trails
- Tour Tip Höhenweg Annaberg-Lungötz
- Themed Paths
- Hiking lodges in Annaberg-Lungötz
- Local Map with Hiking Trails
- Huts and Mountain Pastures
- Interactive Maps, Alpine Tours in Salzburger Land
- Nordic Walking Introductory Course
- Winter Hiking and Snowshoeing
- Hiking in the Footsteps of empress Sisi (guided tour, fridays)
Cycling & Mountain Biking
Have you always wanted to ride a lap around Dachstein Mountain on a bike? The 22 mountain bike runs in Tennengau offer athletic challenges in every degree of difficulty. The well-marked network of mountain bike routes stretches over 720 kilometers. The Salzburg alpine meadow tour and the Dachstein loop are especially popular stretches.
- Mountain Bike Info - Annaberg
- Kresl course to the Losegg alp
- Local Map with Mountain Bike Trails
- Salzburger Mountain Pasture Tours
- Dachstein Loop
- Interaktive Interactive Maps, GPS Maps of Salzburger Land
- Mountain Bike Rental
We are very gladly available to you for possible questions!
Steuer 88, 5524 Annaberg
Tel. +43 (0)664 / 423 26 62, Fax: +43 (0)6463 / 60036-33
Proprietor: Christine Schwaighofer | VAT ID: ATU 54990602 | Company Headquarters: Landesgericht Salzburg