You are here: » Home » Prices » Important Information and Cancellation Conditions
Things You Should Know
Advance Payment, Cancellation Conditions, and more
- The prices apply to the Summer and Winter seasons.
- High Season Fee for Chalets Bischofsmütze and Mahdalm:
Minimum occupancy 4 adults. For parties of only two full-paying persons/adults, the price increases by 118-120 euros (depending on booking period) per adult / day (only applies to the Chalets Bischofsmütze and Mahdalm in the time periods of Christmas and in February).
- Minimum Stay:
The minimum stay is 2 nights, with the exception of the high season: At christmas, at New Year's Eve and in February the minimum stay is 1 week.
- Short Stay Fee:
The listed prices apply to bookings of more than 5 nights. Shorter bookings can first be carried out 6 weeks before the travel date, and incur respectively additional fees of 10 euros per person / night.
free up to 10 years of age, from 11 to 17 years of age 70 euros (depends on the season) when accompanied by at least 2 adults.
- "Time to Live” Services can be booked additionally per telephone; share your wishes with us at +43 664 423 26 62.
- Advance Payment:
An advance payment of 30% of the total package price is due within 10 days after booking. You will receive the relevant bank account information together with your booking confirmation.
We are pleased to welcome your four-legged friends: Costs: 15 euros per pet / night.
- Arrival and Departure:
You may check in to your chalet starting at 4 pm. If you arrive after 8 pm, you will receive a code to enter the chalet independently – we are glad to receive you on the following day. On the day of departure, the chalet will be available until 11 am.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, EC Cards, and Maestro.
- Should you be unable to embark on your planned holiday, and if we are able to rebook the chalet following a prompt cancellation, no cancellation fees shall apply. Insofar as this is not the case, the following cancellation conditions apply: In case of cancellation up to 1 month before arrival, 40% of the total costs will be billed; for up to 1 week, 70%; in the last week before arrival, 90%. If the cancellation occurs on the day of arrival, the full amount will be billed.
- There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG. For all other details concerning bookings and reservations, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply, as per the declaration of Association of Accommodation Providers of 15.11.2006. Jurisdiction: Hallein
- Travel cancellation insurance protects you from cancellation fees.
> Advance Payment, Cancellation Conditions, and more
We are very gladly available to you for possible questions!
Steuer 88, 5524 Annaberg
Tel. +43 (0)664 / 423 26 62, Fax: +43 (0)6463 / 60036-33
Proprietor: Christine Schwaighofer | VAT ID: ATU 54990602 | Company Headquarters: Landesgericht Salzburg